The COVID-19 pandemic is very serious and impacts some of the most vulnerable in our community. We are paying close attention to state and local guidelines for how we will operate our market in 2021. Several things we are doing:
- We are not allowed to offer cooking demonstrations or offer samples from open containers.
- Our vendors will be spaced out and we encourage costumers to practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at Vendor booths and at the Manger’s tent.
- Facemasks must be worn at the market. Anyone who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face-covering must wear one. Volunteers and Vendors are required to wear masks too.
- We are requesting that our vendors use gloves or practice good hand sanitizing.
- Costumers are not to handle the food.
- The Vendors will have bags to put your items in.
- Volunteers will be available to shop for your items and bring them to your car.